Dongbei University of Finance and Economics (DUFE) is located in Dalian in the northeast of China. Dalian is one of the most vibrant cities in China and also a great place to live and study. DUFE was founded in 1952 and now it becomes one of China’s top-ranked finance, banking and economics universities, consistently in the top three places for cultivating the most qualified graduates. Dongbei University of Finance and Economics is located in Dalian.
2023 Dongbei University of Finance and Economics Chinese Government Scholarship High-Level Graduate Program
The application deadline of 2023 Dongbei University of Finance and Economics Chinese Government Scholarship High-Level Graduate Program is January 31st, 2023.
Class starts Date
The class starts date of 2023 Dongbei University of Finance and Economics Chinese Government Scholarship High-Level Graduate Program is September 2023.
- Master's students
- Doctoral students
Where to Apply
2023 Dongbei University of Finance and Economics Chinese Government Scholarship High-Level Graduate Program is the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program, please directly apply to Dongbei University of Finance and Economics.
* Please do not consult the agencies or the third party to avoid being cheated.
1.All the programs are instructed in Chinese (students may apply one year Chinese preparatory course if their Chinese level does not reach the criteria).
2. The following majors are instructed currently in English:
Financial Management, E-commerce, Management Science and Engineering,
Finance, Statistics, World Economy, Industrial Economics, Quantitative Economics, Western Economics, International Trade, Public Finance, Industrial Organization, Financial Management, Accounting, Auditing, Management Science and Engineering, E-commerce,Human Resources Management, Education Economics and Management, Marketing,Enterprise Management,Tourism Management, etc.
Content and Criteria of Scholarship
(1) Master's Program is 2.5 years and Doctoral Program is 3 years. Duration for scholarship specified at the admission notice cannot be extended in principle;
(2) Scholarship is full amount including: tuition, accommodation fee, comprehensive medical insurance, and living allowance (only for students who will be studying in China).International travel expenses are not included for students who apply through Type B;
(3) Living allowance (only for students who will be studying in China) is granted to the scholarship students monthly.
Doctoral degree students:3500RMB/month;
Master's degree students: 3000RMB/month.
Requirements for Applicants
(1) Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health both mentally and physically;
(2) Applicants must obey Chinese laws and regulations and university disciplines, respect Chinese customs and habits and have good morality;
(3) Applicants must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
(4) Applicants must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
(5) No other scholarships have been awarded simultaneously.
Applicants should register and log in to ‘DUFE Online Application For International Students' (http://study.dufe.edu.cn) fill in and submit the application form.When you have received the letter of recommendation from us, then please register on ‘The Chinese Government Scholarship Information System' Please choose ‘Program Category Type B' in the system. (http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn).
The ‘agency number' of Dongbei University of Finance and Economics is 10173.
*The application will not be accepted if a wrong agency number is filled.
(1) Copy of Passport Home Page. If the validity of the applicant’s current passport does not meet the requirement (meaning the passport expires before September 2023), please apply for a new passport before submitting the application;
(2) Notarized highest diploma. Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
(3) Academic transcripts (from the undergraduate program onwards). Copies of academic records from first to last semester during the undergraduate, graduate (if any), and doctoral programs (if any) shall be provided. These transcripts shall be issued and sealed by the attending university’s academic affairs office, graduate school, or student management department. They can be in Chinese or English, but must be attached with notarized English translations if they are in foreign languages other than English;
(4) Language qualification certificates. Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must
submit valid HSK reports (HSK4 or higher) in accordance with the corresponding Chinese proficiency requirements. Applicants for other language-taught programs shall provide relevant language proficiency certificates according to the universities’ requirements, like IELTS or TOFEL report;
(5) A photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy shall be kept by the applicant). The form is designed by the Chinese quarantine authority and can be obtained from the dispatching authority.
The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
Please select the appropriate time to take a physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months;
(6) Non-criminal record report. The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of Non-Criminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application;
(7) A study plan proposal. A study plan written in Chinese or English shall contain more than 1,000 characters or words; the proposal of a doctoral student shall be signed by the applicant’s Chinese supervisor;
(8) Recommendation letters. Two letters of recommendation (written only in Chinese or English) from professors or associate professors shall be submitted. These letters shall describe the applicant’s objectives of learning in China, comprehensive abilities, and evaluation of future growth, as well as the cooperation between the supervisors or the exchange between universities both in China and abroad;
(10) Lists of publication (including paper title, journal name and time), if any;
(11) Lists of award certificates or works for particular talents and special skills, if any.
* All the application Documents must be submitted on ‘The Chinese Government Scholarship Information System' and ‘Dongbei University of Finance and EconomicsOnline Application For International Students'. It is not necessary to post the hand copies.
* For doctoral degree applicants, the acceptance letter from Dongbei University of Finance and Economics’s doctoral supervisor is not required (if any, please attached). We will assign supervisor for eligible candidates according to the application documents.
Mr. Steven Xie, Ms. Vivian Zhong
All majors of 2023 Dongbei University of Finance and Economics Chinese Government Scholarship High-Level Graduate Program are open to application,please check the appendix.
“ * ” Means the major can be taught in English.
If you want to get more information about 2023 Dongbei University of Finance and Economics Chinese Government Scholarship High-Level Graduate Program, please contact us: Chinascholarship.net .